Some days it’s hard to feel a sense of self worth.
It’s hard to feel valuable when no one is giving you any appreciation. But you shouldn’t depend on appreciation from outside sources.
You should be appreciating yourself everyday, because no one can love you like you.
One of the best ways to start feeling a sense of self worth again is doing affirmations for self worth.
Let me let you in on a little secret, just saying them won’t be enough, you have to do the mindset work behind believing it.
Don’t worry, in this post I will go over why the affirmations are important, why people think they don’t work, and 65 affirmations you can start incorporating into your life.
Why Are Self Worth Affirmations Important
Self worth affirmations are important because it teaches you not to search for approval from others.
If you fall into the habit of searching for acceptance or approval from others then you’ll spend the rest of your days as a people pleaser.
Until you finally wake up one day and realize you’ve been wasting your time. You need to make sure that you think you’re valuable and important because it’s better to depend on yourself than others.
Self worth affirmations get you into the rhythm of self acceptance so you can walk about life feeling confident and worthy.
Why people think affirmations don’t work
People think affirmations don’t work because they typically aren’t doing them correctly.
Affirmations aren’t just about saying a few words everyday and hoping one day you’ll believe them. You have to actively do the mindset work behind them so you can believe the affirmations.
Affirmations without mindset work is like praying that a flower will grow but you never planted any seeds.
I really hope that made sense. Basically what I am saying is that they go hand in hand so you have to focus on mindset to make sure these affirmations are doing their jobs.
65 Affirmations For Self Worth
- I am worthy of good things
- I am never lacking anything
- My setbacks do not define me
- I am the reflection of perfection
- I am in control of my own success
- I am complete
- I like who I am and who I am growing into
- I am surrounded by positive vibes
- I can everything I want in life
- I am enough
- I attract everything good in my life
- I am worthy of all the compliments I am given
- I am worthy of limitless abundance
- I love all aspects of myself
- I am powerful
- I am important
- I love my physical appearance
- I am deserving of love
- I am proud of myself and my achievements
- I am the source of my own happiness
- I can achieve anything
- I deserve to have a successful career
- I am worthy of respect from others
- I can overcome any challenge
- I am not like anyone else
- There is no limit of what I am capable of
- I am an accomplished person
- I am beautiful
- I can achieve greatness
- Opportunities are always coming my way
- I have a lot to give to the world
- I am a high-achiever
- I deserve joy in my life
- I may not be perfect but I am still enough
- I am fearless
- I am unique
- I am a gift to others
- I add value into the world
- I matter
- My best is enough
- I approve of myself
- I am proud of myself
- I deserve to accomplish my goals
- I attract good people into my life
- I am true to myself
- I am safe being who I am
- I’ve come so far for a reason
- I am a born leader
- I have a bright future
- I inspire others
- I am positive about my future
- I believe in myself
- I have an amazing life
- I respect myself
- I am intelligent
- I have great potential
- I become more confident everyday
- I deserve to relax
- I deserve peace
- I have great ideas
- I am valuable
- No one else defines my worth but me
- I am the best at what I do
- I feel good about myself
- I feel blessed in life
Reading information is one thing but taking action is another. If you truly want these affirmations to work for you then you need to do the work.
You need to start focusing on getting your mindset to a certain place so you can believe yourself when you’re reciting these affirmations.
If you aren’t in the right mindset then saying affirmations is pointless. But luckily for you I talk a lot about mindset alignment because it affects every part of your life.
So if you are serious about having these affirmations work then join my email list so I can give you advice on how to shift away from a fixed mindset.
Pin It For Later!
Leave a Reply