Want to start a self love journal but you don’t know what to write?
You’re not alone. The hardest part about journaling is figuring out what to write. Once you know what to write, everything else is easy.
So I want to take some of the load off and give you some self love journal prompts for you to use at your leisure.
After this post you won’t have to worry about writer’s block ever again.
Journal Prompts for Self Love
- What are 10 things you are good at?
- What part of your life are you happy with?
- How do you show yourself some love?
- How do you practice self care?
- What is your favorite physical feature?
- What does self love mean to you?
- What makes you unique?
- What brings you peace?
- How do you spend your time alone?
- What does your perfect day look like?
- What aspects of yourself do you need to show more love?
- What makes you smile?
- What do you love about your life right now?
- When do you feel the sexiest?
- What is your biggest achievement
- How have you grown over the years?
- What is your self care routine? If you don’t have one then create one right now.
- When was the last time you were proud of yourself?
- Describe a challenge you have overcome.
- What makes you a great friend?
- How can you make yourself happy in the next 24 hours?
- How can you set your standards higher in order to make yourself happier?
- How will you start making your happiness a priority?
- I am worthy of happiness because…
- What goals are you working towards?
- When do you feel the most confident?
- Why do you think self worth is important?
- Is there something you keep ruminating about that happened a long time ago?
- Write a thank you letter to your body for all it is capable of doing.
- What habit do you want to start to achieve more happiness?
- How will you make next month a great month?
- What do you think your biggest weakness is? How can you work on improving this?
- What was the happiest time of your life? Is there any way to make your life look like this now?
- What do I believe self love feels like?
- What boundaries do I need to set for myself?
- What do I need to start saying no to?
- Where in my life can I stop playing the victim and instead play the victor?
- How can you improve your mindset so you love yourself more?
- Describe yourself positively in 10 words.
- What do you need to do less of?
- What thought doesn’t seem to leave your mind, ever? How can you get in peace with that thought?
- How have you been holding yourself back?
- How do you deal with envy when it comes to comparing yourself to other people?
- Write about a situation that made you feel loved and appreciated.
- How do you plan to challenge negative self-talk in the future?
- Write about a time where you felt powerful.
- What’s your favorite outfit that makes you feel most confident?
- How would self love change your life?
- List five reasons you deserve to love yourself.
- What are your self love goals?
- What is something about yourself that you’ve grown to love?
- What are you really good at?
- What do you wish others would say to you? Now say these things to yourself.
- What can you do to start looking after your body today?
- Write 10 self love affirmations.
- What do you daydream about?
- What is something you will never forget?
- Do you always stand up for yourself? If not, why not?
- What are some of your favorite inspirational quotes?
- Write something that made you happy today.
Free Gift for You
Now that you have some self love journal prompts to get your journal started you have nothing stopping you.
But wait, there’s more (sorry, couldn’t help adding in that infomercial line).
I made a present just for you. You can get 365 journal prompts today so you won’t have to worry about what to write for an entire year.
This journal prompt cheat sheet also has a different theme for every month. I’ve included some self discovery prompts, healing prompts, gratitude prompts, and many other self growth themes.
All you have to do is click on this link and head over to the page to sign up for it. It’s absolutely free of charge, you just have to tell me where to send it.
So head over to get your copy. I’ll see you there!
Leave a Reply